Get Involved — Volunteer!
It takes an incredible amount of work and coordination to pull off the Alumni events throughout the year, and it is all done through the commitment of countless volunteers who give their time in both big and small ways.
Each SBFFA Alumni member is asked to sign up for at least one volunteer commitment for the year. As parents, this is the best way we can support our students and teachers.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Managing social media platforms
- Selling sponsorships for Buckle & Banner awards and Show & Sale
- Keeping an eye on the grounds, managing farm equipment and overseeing work day activites
- Coordinating appreciation gifts and merchandise
- Creating the Scholarship Quilt (or overseeing the purchase by an outside party)
- Decorating the barn for Show & Sale
- Coordinating a silent auction
- Managing concessions at Show & Sale
- Helping students write thank you note to their buyers
- Coordinating spirit nights at local restaurants
- Promoting the Show & Sale to prospective buyers
- Overseeing the senior scholarship process
- And more!
There is an opportunity for everyone! If you don't see anything that seems like a natural fit, please reach out to the Alumni President at firstname.lastname@example.org for help finding the right opportunity.
Please click the button below and complete the Volunteer Interest Form. We will be in touch with you.