Show Guide - Advertising Sales
IMPORTANT: Please note NEW email address for Show Guide ad support: email@example.com
FOR AD BUYERS:
Thank you for helping us meet our fundraising goals for the 45th Annual Show & Sale!
Please click the form to right to access the online sales form.
The deadline to purchase and submit artwork for an ad is Tuesday, November 15, 2022. The online sales form will be deactivated after that date.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Spring Branch FFA Show & Sale Livestock Exhibitors are required to sell advertisements for the 45th Annual Show & Sale SHOW GUIDE.
- Spring Branch FFA Members must sell a minimum of $350.00 in ads.
- Junior FFA Members are required to sell a minimum of $250.00 in ads.
For families with multiple Livestock Exhibitors (siblings), the above minimum sales requirements are decreased by $50 per Exhibitor. See General Rule 9 for full details and for new deduction option.
Digital Upload Artwork Submissions:
All advertising artwork must be submitted digitally following the instructions in the middle blue section of the Show Guide Advertising Order Form. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Students may use the paper-based order form when approaching potential buyers. Print multiple copies of this form and write the student's name at the top of the form. This is your sales tool to discuss the available ad sizes, cost and instructions with your potential ad buyers.
- Students should direct the ad buyer to the instructions in the middle blue section of the form for how they will access the online ad form.
- After going over the instructions, students should leave the form with the ad buyer.
- Buyers must access the online ad sales form using either the direct links on the form (bit.ly/2022adsales or QR code). Buyers will not be required to login if they access the direct link.
- Buyers will upload their artwork and pay for their ad directly on the website. Make sure they know the student's name and know to include it on the online form when asked.
- Pay by Check Option: Buyers who prefer not to pay with credit card may do so using the "Pay Offline by Check" option. Students may turn in checks to Alumni on November 15 or ad buyer may mail to the Alumni PO Box. Artwork must still be submitted digitally.
- If you run into problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure you have read through the above instructions carefully first before reaching out.
Exhibitors who exceed their minimum sales requirement will be eligible for a cash bonus!
$100 award for every $1,000 in excess of the minimum requirement. Example: When minimum sales requirement is $350, $100 award will be given if student sells $1,350 in ads; $200 total award will be given if student sells $2,350 in ads, etc.
Award will be added to the Exhibitor's Show & Sale proceeds check.
All forms, artwork, front cover art submission, deduction option forms, and payments are due by Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 6:15pm.
Artwork/Ads turned in after the deadline are not guaranteed to be placed in the SHOW GUIDE.
Exhibitors who fail to meet the minimum amounts in advertising sales or fail to turn in the Deduction Option Form by the deadline will not be eligible to enter their Livestock projects or participate in the 2022 SBFFA Show & Sale.